Embroidery Digitizing is simply the process of converting any form of art work into computerized commands that modern day, embroidery machines can use to sew a design. Digitizing is a complex process that requires the talents of an experienced embroidery digitizer to be truly great. Being in business for over 28 years, we are lucky to possess one of the most experienced production departments in the industry with an average of over 10 years.
When choosing a contract embroiderer, experience should be an important consideration in your decision. There are numerous challenges associated with converting artwork into digital commands that can only be acquired through years of intimate involvement withlogo digitizing. Characteristics such as thread color, sequencing, text size, stitch type, and stitch density, all need to be taken into consideration during the embroidery digitizing process. If any of these factors are ignored, the quality of the final product will suffer.
Our Embroidery Digitizing Process:
- Send in Artwork – The first step in the logo digitizing process is to provide us with your digital design file. File formats such as: JPG, & .PDF are all acceptable, however vector based file formats such as .AI, .EPS, and .TIF typically lend themselves best to logo embroidery applications.
- Digitizing of Artwork – After receiving the file, our embroidery digitizing department begins to cut up the image into their separate components using special logo digitizing software. Our embroidery digitizing software allows us to rotate, scale, move, stretch, distort, split, crop or duplicate the design in an endless pattern.
- Thread Selection – Once the design is uploaded, we identify and select the thread colors which most closely resemble the colors in your digital file. You can see our whole catalog of thread colors here.
- Machine Setup – The next step involves loading the design files into our electric multi-head embroidery machines. These machines allow us to handle orders of all sizes.
- Machine Programming – With the design loaded in the machine, all that is left is to stabilize the fabric to prevent slippage and place the selected colors of thread in the machine.
- Quality Assurance – Once the machines are turned on, we monitor their performance to ensure that the logo embroidery meets our high standards.